Minor in Theatre (21 credits)
Students majoring in another field may minor in theatre by completing the following:
- THTR 100--Introduction to the Theatre (3 credits)
- THTR 105--Introduction to Acting (3 credits)
- THTR 204--Theatre Technology (3 credits)
- THTR 208 - THTR 408--Nevada Repertory Company (3 credits)
- Selected upper-division courses in theatre (9 credits)
NOTE: After completion of the three required courses, students may select an area of concentration: history of the theatre, acting, technical theatre, etc.